Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thursday

I'm so nervous about Thursday, i have league and I'm just nervous about it i was sick from Wednesday till about Monday and am just starting to feel better, when i came back to school i found out that all my running stuff was stolen and then i went and talked to my friend and found out some stuff that made me really mad , so ya now I'm just trying to recover i got new shoes and they should actually be better than the other ones would have, i just don't know if I'm in the right mental set to do it.... I'm hoping and really need to be able to run like a horse on Thursday, my hopes are to get a good JV time and PR so that i can get most improved, i just have too much running through my head,school is a pain but that is nothing new, i love the rain and the fall leaves.

0 comments: