Tuesday, March 23, 2010

life?

so my life is a little odd im kinda living for the next practice from day to day just fighing through and getting things done just to make it through
in a way that is ok but my life is just kinds blech at the moment classes are killer and im not meaning that as killer hard and some of my teachers are driving me nuts.
im kinda glad i DO have running just so that i have something to look forward to that will make the day better i mean my friends make my days bearable and give me something to lookforward to at class but im going insane with it all.
o btw thursday was a one second pr (4.53.40) and a how ever much pr in the 3200- 10.32

then saturday was a blast with the invite and geting to mess around iwth everybody and hang out and get some halfway decent sleep on the bus, i Pr'ed by .02 seconds at that one.

0 comments: